Thursday, October 25, 2012

I want these Tory Burch purses!


I love this purse! It's such a cute simple, basic everyday bag. One of my friends has this tote, and it's a very good size. The price is very affordable. $165.00

I saw this purse on a girl yesterday at TJ MAXX and fell in love with it! It's a good size, and the color is great for fall. The color I saw on the girl looked more of a plum/magenta. This purse would also be a great accent purse for a pop of color. This precious baby is unfortantely $475.00 though...... So maybe this will be a Christmas/birthday present to myself.

3 comments:

Amy N. said...

I like the second one! But maybe if it was black or taupe.

Fashion and Makeup Junkie said...

I like both....le sigh* te 1st one also comes in magenta, and purple, but i think i like the color black or navy

Amy N. said...

I want a purse like the second one but in a neutral color. Maybe black D:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com