Monday, October 29, 2012

Nordstrom Rack makeup spotlight: Too Faced Aqua Bronzer



This is my new fave bronzer. Nordstrom Rack offers really good brands on sale. I would have never of thought of looking at Nordstrom Rack for makeup, but now it's one of my regular pit stops. Usually I have seen them carry the brand(s): Stilla, Too Faced, Urban Decay, OPI, & Burts Bees. Once inawhile I will find Smashbox, Too Faced, Pallido, and a couple other brands. I ran into this precious bronze baby. ONLY $9.60, compared to regular price at $29. Sorry-I don't have a photo of the price, but I remember the amazing deal.

Review:
I LOVE this bronzer. Especially for the sale price. Too Faced is a prestige brand, found at Ulta and mostly Sephora so the price is always up there. I think this will last me a year-ish since I do not use bronzer all over my face, I have been using it to contour. I've never used aqua bronzer before, and it's pretty cool. It feels like a liquid foundation because it has a creamy texture, and you don't have to worry about bronze dust going all over your clothes. The product itself blends well on my face with the foundation and setting powder I wear. You can also build on the product and it still looks good. The packaging is cute, and comes with a application brush and mirror in the compact.
So-DEFINTELY go to Nordstrom Rack more often if you've never stopped at their makeup section, sometimes you won't find something, but the times you do you will find amazing deals. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com