Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What I learned today from one of my fave blog's: How to use a blending sponge



I saw Michelle Phan's blog on how to properly use these! I have seen these around forawhile, and never knew why they were all oddly shaped. There is a reason for the interesting egg shape!
Why are these makeup sponges shaped wierd?! According to Michelle Phan ......
  • Designed egg like to not leave visible streaks on face
  • The pointy tip is for the nose & mouth area
  • The wide end of the sponge(non-pointy) are for your cheeks, chin, & forehead
The one's I have been using are the small wedge rectangular shapes, which are usually a little less than $2 at Target, Ulta or Walmart for a pack of 20+, depends on the sale. I usually use one per day and throw them out after each makeup use, so I don't re-use the same ones and spread bacteria. I've heard the beauty blending egg shaped ones you can re-use because they are washable.

This is on my MUST TRY LIST

1 comments:

Amy N. said...

Ooh, I've been wanting to try these too!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com