Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Sorry this is a couple of days late. But here is my Sunday Funday captured in pictures.



Driving back to the burbs early Sunday morning from my best bud's. I ended up crashing at her place because we were all so tired from our Beer trolley tour we got from Living Social.



I went to Bargain books to sell some magazine's and old books. I love this place. They don't give you a whole lot for old magazine's, but it's better than just recyling them. I got $8 :)   It's a fun place to look at magazines and fashion books too.



I love looking at magazines. They give me inspiration, and I like seeing new product's to try. I love going to bookstores to look at mags and take pics of things I want to remember vs buying the magazine. It saves me $ hehe.



I remember this brand of hair care being popular back in the day. I also saw a section of this brand at Target! Has anyone tried it lately? Let me know your thoughts!



I want to try this eye liner! It looks cool with the new tip. The John Frieda volume spray stuff looks fun to try too.


These 2 movies were actually not bad! Safe Haven was cute. J.Hough is so naturally pretty, and J.Dum was so hot having kids in the movie. Side Effects was TRIPPY. There was a twist that I never saw coming or even thought of. 


Last but not least, I met Annie! My boyfriend's dad had an early birthday surprise for their mom, a cute little pupppppppppppppppppppppy! She is only 8 weeks old and adorable. All she does is sleep right now because she a wittle baby. :)


Hope everyone's Sunday was a fun day! Can't wait for the weekend again.

-Fashion & Makeup Junkie



2 comments:

Amy N. said...

Is that the Bargain Books by us? It looks like they have some new fashion books! I wanna see.

Fashion and Makeup Junkie said...

Yes its the bargain books by us! Im sure we will go there at least once on your spring break :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com