Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wet n Wild Spring Colors Nail Polish Haul

This is my new fave brand of nail polish. I am pretty impressed with the formula. The formula is thick, creamy and really pigmented. The brush is nice and thick so it is easier to apply. The nail polish dries pretty quick too vs other nail polishes I have. The nail polish seems to last pretty long too, I've had the purple color on my nails for a week now and it JUST started chipping. I got these at Walmart for $1.68 each. You can get Wet n Wild at Walgreens & CVS too but around me they are cheaper at Walmart. The only bad thing I can say about this product/brand, is that they need more color selection!

1 comments:

Amy N. said...

I love the blue and purple ones. You have to let me borrow them when I come homes :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com