Friday, May 3, 2013

Clear Shampoo Free Sample

I signed up for this offer on Clear Shampoo's Facebook page about a month ago or so. Pretty good freebie package. It came with a 2 week supply of shampoo and conditioner samples, and a $1 off coupon. I really like this sample, which is for color treated hair. It makes my hair more moisturized and less dry feeling. My hair is more damaged than usual because I recently got highlights, so this really helps. I had really bad dandruff this past winter and used their dandruff shampoo, and it really worked! I saw results in a week and a half of using it. The volumizing shampoo........ I'm not a huge fan of. I used it for a couple days when I visited my friend in Orlando, and it felt more moisturizing than volumizing. I might have to give it a second chance, and try it out again. If you want to get free samples like this I suggest you like your favorite brand's Facebook page, usually once in awhile they will have special offers or promos. You can also go to their official website ad sign up for newsletters and special offers. What is your guys's favorite Clear shampoo?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com