Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Latest Thrift Find

I am in LOVE with this necklace! I have been wanting one for awhile. I want it in almost every color. I found this buried treasure in a thrift shop called The Brown Elephant in Andersonville, Chicago. Once a month this thrift store has a corner of designer clothes and jewelry set aside. The Brown Elephant I believe has 2 other locations, one in Oak Park IL, and another location in the city somewhere, but I can't recall. Definitely my new fave thrift spot. If you are in the Chicago land area you must check it out. The Brown Elephant associates said every month on their Facebook page they will announce when they will have their designer corner.

1 comments:

Ileana Marcel said...

Wow...that's a awesome thrift find! Color is great and the design is so J.Crew. Can't wait to see it in a one of your fashion posts.

-ileana

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com