Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Product Review on Ipsy Glam Bag's Mirabella Lip Liner

This is one of the item's in my May Ipsy Glam Bag. If you want to see what I got in my May bag, click here. It seems like everyone gets something a little different in their bag. It will either be a different shade, or a completely different brand of, for example a hair serum. I got a hair serum from NuMe, others may have gotten one from Macadamia Oil. Again I have to say how impressed I am with this month's bag. I received 3 full size items and a sample.




I was pretty excited to try this color. I actually don't have a lip liner, or lipstick in this shade. The name of the color, I am not sure what it is called..... The lip liner just said K19. This is a coral/red/orangey color to me. It's a perfect color for spring and summer.







The color is very pigmented. You can get away with using a little, just for a tint of color, or work with it, and make the depth of the color really bold.





In this pic above and below I added very minimal color. I blended it with my finger with some clear lip balm. I don't have a lipstick in the lip liner shade, so I decided to use it as a lipstick. 







In this picture above and below I went to town to see how dark and bold I could get the color. And as you can see, the color gets pretty intense and pigmented the more you apply. 




Overall, I liked this lip liner. The quality is nice, the color is very pigmented, and again, it's a full sized item. I feel like this shade can be flattering on all skin tones, except if you have alot of redness going on, on your face. Luckily I didn't today. Sometimes my skin can get red blotchy patches because I have sensitive skin and light eczema. I think I found my spring/summer pop of color lip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com