Monday, May 6, 2013

Mini Ulta Haul

I love pore strips. I love the feeling of ripping them off and seeing what your strip has.... Haha I know it's such a weird thing to enjoy.... But hey, I'll admit it! I wish they were a little cheaper though. Luckily I only get these every 3 months, because I think $7.99 for them at Ulta are a bit much to buy every month. Plus, I heard it's not good if you use a pore strip every week because it can strip off the surface of your skin. I've also been wanting a green concealer for when I get redness on my skin or a bad alien pimple. I will have a review with pics up soon of the concealer.

2 comments:

Ileana Marcel said...

these are my favorite drug store buys also!!!! And yes, my husband loves looking at the strip too.

-ileana
www.ileanamarcel.com

Fashion and Makeup Junkie said...

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one that enjoys those strips!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com