Thursday, May 9, 2013

NYX Green Concealer Review

I FINALLY got a green primer. I got this at Ulta for $4.99. Green colored primers are good for covering up redness on the face. NYX is one of my fave brands at Ulta. The price is reasonable, and the quality is pretty good. I have ALOT of their lipsticks, blushes, and use their felt tip eyeliner everyday.


I had a couple of red patches on my face, and a pimple on my forehead to cover up. I already put my Estée Lauder BB cream before putting the green primer. I probably could have put the primer on first, and then applied my Concealer and BB cream on top.


I used my fave concealer chubby stick by L'oreal and simply went over the green primer.


Final step! I blended the primer and concealer together with my beauty blender which was sprayed with a little water, set my face with my Smashbox halo powder and ta da! Redness and blotchy skin gone! I'm impressed with this primer, the texture was smooth and easy to blend. My skin looked really even throughout the day as well. I'm not sure what the proper method is of applying green primer, but I found this way pretty effective. If you guys use green primer, how do you use it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com