Sunday, May 12, 2013

Target Beauty Haul

I got a $100 gift card for Target from my credit card points, so of course I'm going to try new makeup! Most of it is ELF makeup, which I am excited to try because I've heard so many good things about their new lip products. ELF has been my latest makeup brand to be excited about when I shop at Target. ELF's prices are awesome being always under $5, and most of the things Ive tried so far have been good. I just wish ELF at Target had more different products available in the store, most of the newest is on the ELF website. I will hopefully get pics and reviews soon. I still have to review my Ipsy Glam bag for the month of May. Hope everyone has a good Monday! I am not looking forward to going to work tomorrow..... There needs to be an extra day on the weekend.

If you guys use ELF makeup, what is your favorite product?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com