Friday, May 10, 2013

My May Ipsy Glam Bag is Here!

Yay! My May Ipsy Glam bag is here, and it's like a mini Christmas. Again, I am impressed and pleased with my items this month. I got 3 full sized items (Zoya nail polish, Juicy Beauty lip gloss, and Mirabella lip liner) and 2 sample size items (NuMe hair serum, and concealer). If you guesstimate the amount of each item's price, it totals well over $10 a month. The nail polish alone is $8, I am guessing the lipgloss is $5-$10, and the lip liner is $5-$10. The only item I am disappointed with is the concealer. The shade is way too light for me. Luckily my sister has fair skin so I gave it to her. The packaging of the sample concealer isn't that great either. You have to keep it in the generic plastic container it comes in, otherwise it would dry out. Sometime this week I will have reviews and pics of each item! If you got the May Ipsy glam bag, what is your favorite item? 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com